COVID 19 MESSAGE
IN THIS TOGETHER
The health and safety of our guests, as well as our family of employees, is the No. 1 priority for F10 Creative. As a fixture in the Palm Springs community for nearly 13 years, it is our responsibility to be proactive in challenging times. Currently, we are following guidance and recommendations from the Riverside County Health Department and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) while continuing to evaluate our standard procedures. Our restaurants have been meeting food safety and sanitation standards for decades, so these protocols are already in place, and we continue to maintain the highest possible standards in service and product quality. However, as we continue to monitor current events, we are increasing these protocols, with additional layers of caution and mindfulness, to provide peace of mind to our guests and team members. These changes include:
• Increasing the frequency of cleaning practices and decontamination procedures within our restaurants, catering facilities, and support offices.
• Limiting guest interaction with shared utensils and dishes where applicable.
• Increased presence and use of hand sanitizers and soap.
• Ensuring that our staff are continuously updated and educated on preventative measures outlined by the Riverside County Health Department and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
All staff members have been advised not to report to work and to seek medical attention if they are experiencing flu-like symptoms or have come into contact with affected individuals. As is the case nationwide, we are seeing an impact on our business. However, we are also seeing a tremendous surge in support throughout the community – united in an effort to keep everyone safe and healthy. When planning to visit us to dine-in or pick up/takeout from our restaurants, we ask that you follow the guidelines below:
• Wear a face covering when visiting our restaurants.
• Practice social distancing by keeping 6 feet apart from others.
• We will be taking temperature of guests as they arrive at the restaurant for dine-in service. Please take a few minutes to cool off in your car before entering the restaurant, as the desert heat has proven to have an effect on temperature readings.
• Make reservations if you are planning to dine-in at our restaurants. If you are joining us without a reservation, please give the host your information and wait outside of the restaurant until you receive a text message that your table is ready.
• We request the entire party has arrived prior to being seated.
• As always, we will do our best to accommodate table requests, but cannot guarantee seating in a booth.