Together WE eat, Together WE live!
In accordance with Palm Springs city regulations, we are now requiring our staff and all guests, vaccinated or unvaccinated, wear masks when entering the restaurant or leaving your table. Masks are not required while eating at your table.
8.11.21 we reserve the right to require proof of vaccination against COVID-19 and/or negative test result within the last 72 hours for entry.
City of Palms Springs Covid updates can be found HERE
- Always wear a face-covering when visiting our restaurants.
- Practice social distancing whenever possible (6 feet apart from others.)
- Please make reservations if you are planning to dine-in at our restaurants. *If you are joining us without a reservation, please give the host your information and wait outside of the restaurant until you receive a text message that the table is ready.
- We request the entire party has arrived prior to being seated.
- As always, we will do our best to accommodate table requests, but cannot guarantee seating.
- We are increasing the frequency of cleaning practices and decontamination procedures within our restaurants, catering facilities, and support offices.
- We are limiting guest interaction with shared utensils and dishes where applicable.
- Increased presence and use of hand sanitizers and soap.
Ensuring that our staff are continuously updated and educated on preventative measures. Including always wearing masks and requiring a negative covid test several times per week. We have requested that they follow the guidelines of Riverside County Health Department and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
As a fixture in the Palm Springs community for nearly 13 years, it is our responsibility to be proactive in challenging these challenging times. Our restaurants have been meeting food safety and sanitation standards for decades, so these protocols are already in place, and we continue to maintain the highest possible standards in service and product quality. However, as we continue to monitor current events, we are increasing these protocols, with additional layers of caution and mindfulness, to provide peace of mind to our guests and team members.
Together we can do this. We have all learned over the last year and a half this pandemic is unpredictable, and we are committed to keeping you and our staff safe and healthy.
Thank you, F10 creative